So thirsty today. And I've been off of soda since we started this cycle and today, for the first time, I desperately would like to have one. Sounds so good. But right now, I just wish I could get away from my desk long enough to re-fill my water cup.
Yesterday I was so tired. I woke up at 3:55am and never went back to sleep. (I had to get up by 4:50 for group, so I didn't have a lot of time to try to get back to sleep.) By the time we finished dinner at about 6:45, I was ready to crash. P & C watched a movie, and I crawled into bed and read for a bit. Then, I turned on the TV at about 8:00 and watched "Go On", Matthew Perry's new show. It was quite funny.
By 8:30, I was completely, totally, sound asleep. Phil woke me up when he came upstair at about 9:30, so he could give me my shot. It scared the living daylights (what does that even mean?) out of me. I didn't know who he was, where I was or what in the world was going on. Eventually, I woke up a little more thoroughly and we could proceed with the shot.
Speaking of those nasty progesterone shots, the lady from CFRM that drew my circles this time drew them several inches higher than Megan did last time. And she drew rather small smiley faces as opposed to large ovals. It doesn't give Phil a lot of options for where to poke me and the whole area is bruising. Ugh.
I've felt pretty confident this time around. I feel like it worked. But last time, I was so certain that it didn't work, that I worry my "feeling" will be wrong again...so maybe I should instead start thinking it didn't work, right? This is how infertility messes with one's head.
No comments:
Post a Comment