I just returned from my second screening sonogram and third blood draw. I've now given myself 14 injections and had 3 blood draws.
The IVF nurse let me see my two charts to compare. Wow. On Day 5 last time, my estrogen was a paltry 395. As you may recall, Day 5 this go round was 1107. We'll see what I find out this afternoon.
I also have a lot more follicles this time. Last time I just had two that were out front in development. This time I have a cluster. They just all need to keep growing. My largest today was around 14, right on track. And I think total, she measured about 13. Some of those are definitely small, though, and not likely to develop in time. But, it's encouraging to see all those little dots on my graph. And my lining looked good...measuring at 7.9, whatever that means.
Yesterday I was freaking out, worrying about cancelling the cycle. I even made Phil come with me this morning, just in case we got that kind of news. But, everything seems to be going as expected. And, today I feel encouraged. And tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment