Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3dp5dt

Three days past a five day transfer...to translate.

I feel so differently this go round.  It's strange.  Last time by 8 days past retrieval, I was convinced, because of all the cramping I was experiencing, that we surely weren't pregnant.  That was before I knew cramping could be an indication that we were indeed pregnant.  This time...nothing. 

Some "symptoms" I am experiencing (most of them I believe are due to the progesterone):
1. Serious insomnia - I wake up every night sometime between 3am and 5am and am wide awake for an hour or more.  Some nights it's multiple occasions.  I do not like this.
2. Fatigue - I'm guessing this is directly related to item 1.
3. Sore breasts - had this symptom last time from the day I took my trigger shot.  This time it's just been the last few days, pretty much since transfer.
4. Unusual optimism - especially for a naturally born pessimist.  Surely that's a side effect of the medication as well, right? :)

This morningI was pretty sure today was Wednesday.   It's not, though.  What a bummer.

Ready for the Thanksgiving break.  Ready for my poor kiddo to kick this nasty cough.  Ready for a good night's sleep.

No comments: