Numbers from yesterday -
Estradiol- 1107 (no idea how that compares to last time)
Follicles - 10
Started Cetrotide last night to delay ovulation and dropped Menopur to 150 (from 225).
Having quite a bit of pain/discomfort this time around. Worrying a little about overstimulating. And I wish I knew how the numbers compare to our first IVF cycle. The ability to compare certainly changes things. I am often looking back at my calendar, counting the days, wondering if it will be the same, how it will be different. There's not the same completely unknown element that there was the first time. I haven't decided if knowing what to expect is good or bad. Or if I'm making myself crazy. Thankful for distractions.
Got up at 5am for group today. So tired and it's only 10:30. Not sure how I will make it to 5:00pm. Especially since I'm trying to avoid caffeine.
No comments:
Post a Comment