Wednesday, October 10, 2012

To the clinic

I have an appointment at the clinic today.  There's a test that needs repeated plus some bloodwork before we can procede with the IVF cycle.  I'm nervous about going there.  I wish my husband could go with me.  I don't like asking the doctor my random questions.  I did write them down, though, or chances are I would forget every single one when it came time to ask.

It's been a good break from trips to the clinic.  It couldn't be any further from our house, after all.  We're still a few weeks from making multiple trips each week, but this appointment feels a bit like it is ushering us back in to that season.  Ughh, why does it have to make me feel so sick to my stomach?

I want to keep throwing my trust on the Lord, knowing that all of this is in His hands, his more than capable, caring hands.  He does not want me to fear.  He has my best at heart.  He has called me to live like He exists and this is one way He is calling me out of my comfort zone, asking me to persevere, refining my faith and erradicating my fear.  Help me, Jesus, to trust you completely.  You are the one who made me and you will never fail me.  (1 Peter 4:19).

No comments: