Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Point of No Return

Today is that day.  The last day we can change our minds.  Once we start the shots, we are committed.  No going back.  (Oh my, just remembered I need to go transfer the money to cover the massive check I just wrote to the clinic...be right back). 

As I drove to the clinic this morning (they needed to look around in there...yet again), I remembered why we are doing this.  This is something we feel like God has clearly led us to.  He has called us to live like He exists and to do things that are outside of our control, to take risks, to trust Him.  I need constantly reminded of that perspective.  It is in His hands.  And He is shaping us in the process. 

Right now...
I'm struggling with how much of this journey to share with others.
I'm a little excited.
I'm so glad to be over the stomach flu. 
I'm desperate for the Holy Spirit to fill me with hope. 
--Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

No comments: