Monday, October 29, 2012

Step 1...check

And just like that, I've taken my last birth control pill.  When I started the dreadful things, I thought I was going to be taking them forever.  But, I'm already done.  And I know that the rest of the process really goes so quickly (although it feels so slow in the midst).

I go for a screening sono on Wednesday and start shots on Thursday.  It's a little more spread out than last time. 

My big dilemma right now...how do I go to the 7:00pm K-State game on Saturday and take 2 shots at 9:00pm???  I'm just not sure that the public restroom at Bill Snyder Family Stadium is an appropriate place to mix my medicine and stick needles in my stomach. 

Dreading the migraine I know is coming when my hormones crash...
Struggling with being angry about doing this again...
Recovering from a tough birthday week, so emotional PLUS the stomach flu...
Needing a nap and it's only 10:30am...

No comments: