Monday, June 03, 2013

Leopard Spots

No one told me that I would look like a leopard when pregnant...well, not like a leopard exactly, but I have white spots all over my arms.  My doctor said this is normal (that's what he's said about everything) and due to something related to circulation.  I won't miss the spots when they're gone.

31 weeks
I'm so thankful now for each week that I'm still pregnant.  I'd love for these babies to wait until July to make their appearance.  And that's now just 4 weeks away!  Hopefully, they hang out a little longer than that...but not too much longer.  :)

Even though I'm fairly uncomfortable a lot of the time, I feel like everything has gone so well.  I'm still working (although starting half days this week) and not on bed rest.  We were almost certain I would be by this point.  Of course, I do take it very easy when I'm at home and spend plenty of time in bed. 

This week, though, is packed full.  We have three classes at the hospital (probably shouldn't have waited so long to do these), Breastfeeding, C-Section, and Caring for Baby.  CJ has three baseball games, 2 on Tuesday and 1 on Thursday and a tournament that starts on Friday.  And, I have some dear friends from college coming on Friday for a girls weekend.  Whew.  I feel tired already and it's only Monday morning.

Finally adding a picture...I'm in purple to cheer on the K-State baseball team.  (To be honest, I've watched more college baseball this last weekend than in the rest of my life combined.  And it probably didn't even total two full games).  But, we're loyal K-State fans, and it's certainly been a great year for K-State sports. 

No comments: