"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vine...yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation." Habakkuk 3:17-18
Thursday, June 27, 2013
One Year Ago
One year ago today at nearly 11 weeks pregnant we found out that our baby didn't have a heartbeat and had stopped growing around nine weeks. It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since then. The memory of it is still so very fresh. I honestly don't have much to say about it...finding the right words is too hard. I will be glad to be past today. I'm thankful for every movement that I feel and often still can't believe that I've been carrying twins for 8 months now. I'm so grateful that we can celebrate that today, even though there is still sadness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment