Friday, June 28, 2013

3, 10, 24

I find myself setting all kinds of goals these days for this pregnancy.  Perhaps it's the only way to manage this final stretch.  For the last several weeks, I've been counting down the days to July 1st.  That would put us at 35 weeks and babies would likely need only a little time in the NICU.  Plus, as I mentioned in the previous post, it's much better for my husband's job.  So, that's now just 3 days away.  3 days to July! 

Then, my next goal is 36 weeks.  That seems like a major milestone for twins.  And even though we'd like them to bake a little longer than that, I'm still counting down the days...and it's only 10 days away.  Wow!

Finally, my doctor says 38 weeks is the goal. (My husband is still lobbying for 40...he's crazy)  So, we're down to 24 days to make it to 38 weeks.  That's really not very long. 

No comments: