Saturday, November 16, 2013

One Year Ago

One year ago, we were headed to the clinic for our five-day transfer. We were full of emotions:
We were nervous about how many our doctor would recommend transferring.  I was confident he wouldn't consider more than one.  

We were curious about how many of our embryos were still growing.  

I was concerned that perhaps the quality would have diminished over the five long days since our retrieval.  

And we were astounded when the embryologist handed us a picture of not one, but TWO embryos, and claimed they were two of the best he'd ever made.  

And we stand in awe today of the two beautiful babies that were the result.  We had no idea how blessed we would be.  And we are beyond thankful that our doctor decided on two embryos.  As hard as life with two babies can be, we can't imagine only having one.





"Sis, what in the world is that on your head?"




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh goodness. I could look at pics of them all day. So SO adorable. Happy transfer-versary!! :) :)