Well, I have not done well of updating this space at all. So, right now, instead of backtracking and writing all those posts that have been rolling around in my head for weeks, I'm just going to start right where we're at.
15 weeks and 3 days. Woohoo. I went into the see the nurse practictioner at my OB's office this week for my "peace of mind" appointment. (I've been going in on the weeks that I don't have an appointment to see my OB just to hear the heartbeats.) And, she found them easily. Love to hear that sound. Baby B is now regularly a little faster than Baby A, at 155 bpm. And Baby A clocked in at 150 bpm.
I've been wearing the Belly Band with my dress pants to work since January 30th. And today, for the very first time, I'm wearing my maternity leggings and an actual maternity top. I'm not sure how much longer the belly band will cut it. I think my backside is growing in proportion to my front, which is making my pants a little snug. But I feel a bit like a fake wearing maternity clothes...which is ridiculous given the fact that I have two babies the size of naval oranges in my stomach. It still just doesn't seem real.
My biggest complaint right now (and please know that I am so grateful to even be able to complain about it) is the headaches. I rarely go a day without one. And the worst part is that I have them all through the night, too. The NP suggested eating more protein. And reassured me that I really can take Tylenol every. single. day if needed. I did have a headache-free day yesterday, which was wonderful. But, I woke up in the night last night and it was back. :(
Sometimes at night I think I feel them moving, especially Baby B, who seems to be closer to the middle of my stomach. I could very well be imagining things and am so looking forward to the day that I can be confident I'm feeling them.
Just 6 more days until our next sonogram! It's been almost 4 weeks since our last one, the longest we've ever gone without seeing them. I think they'll be able to make a pretty good guess at the genders, but I'm still so torn about finding out.
1 comment:
can i ask who your OB is? you can email me if you want, we will (hopefully) be in the market for one soon. i'm considering dr. fuiell or douthit, i've heard fantastic things about both. but it never hurts to check out multiple options.
Post a Comment