Last week at work, I went downstairs to talk to one of the clerks on the 4th floor. I had some work-related questions, but then we visited for awhile before I headed back upstairs to my office. As I was on the way out of the office, she stopped me to tell me to come back down again soon...but then she started giving me a strange look. Then, she mouths, "Are you PREGNANT?" The first person who didn't know but noticed. That was kind of fun. I told her that yes, I am, and she immediately told the other lady who works in that office. Well, she came right over and put her hands on my belly. Oh my word. I didn't expect these two things to happen so closely together. It didn't really bother me, but it took my by such surprise, there really was little time to be bothered by it.
Other things worth noting...I watched the season 4 finale of Friday Night Lights this past weekend. Typically, Phil and I watch together, but he was out sledding with Christopher, and I watched without him. (Later this required me confessing to him that I had done so...I mean, it was the finale). I sobbed through the entire thing. And I'm pretty sure it was mostly hormones and only marginally the story line. We are talking weeping while the Lions played their final football game against the Panthers. I never knew football could be SO sad. :)
I'm now completely in maternity clothes. I need to get a rubbermaid tub or something and store some of my regular clothes to make room in my closet. Even my yoga pants, which I thought would fit for quite a bit longer, are starting to feel snug. The babies seem to be moving up and out.
We've taken a few belly shots. Hopefully, this week I'll get some added here. And, I still need to write about my latest sonogram. Soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment