So, we've decided to do IVF again, and I definitely want to do a better job of recording the experience this time. The first time I basically tried to ignore that we were doing it...I didn't want to get my hopes up, get too attached, be so disappointed. In the end, how can you not be disappointed when you lose a baby? So, this time, I (hopefully) will take better notes. I want to see God at work.
So, I'm just waiting for my period to start. Then, I will start birth control pills to get my cycle where the clinic wants it. I should have started on Monday. I didn't. Now, it's Thursday. I did take a pregnancy test. Not pregnant. But still no period. It's a little frustrating. And at some point, I would guess it will become a concern. I'm hopeful that it's just late because I started running again this month and threw things off with that. Who knows?
So, just waiting for now...After years of wishing my period wouldn't come, it's a little strange to be so anxious for it to start. Part of me can't believe we're already to this point of trying again. And another part of me feels like the process is taking forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment