Tomorrow is the big day! Babies will arrive via c-section at 3:30pm. Or that's the plan at least.
The last week has been kind of rough. I developed a bad case of PUPPPS...or so we believe. We're talking a rash that spreads from my waist to my ankles and has continued to spread to my arms, hands, back. And it itches like nothing I've ever experienced before. After several days of misery, I finally turned the corner on Friday and things have been a little better since, although you probably wouldn't believe it if you saw my legs.
At 38 weeks, I've gained 36 pounds total. Babies are estimated to weigh 5 lb 12 oz (baby girl) and 6 lb 12 oz (baby boy). Other than the PUPPPS, I feel like the last trimester has really been pretty easy. And if I wasn't so ready to be done with the itching, I would feel comfortable keeping them in there another week or two. It sounds so much scarier to have them out here in the real world.
But, it's time.
No comments:
Post a Comment